Buy Verified Bisq Account
Buy verified Bisq Account with documents
What is Bisq Account?
With Bisq, you’re in total control of your funds and your data. This means you retain unparalleled sovereignty, but it also means no one can help you if you lose something important—so it’s critical that you do proper backups before using Bisq to trade.
We’ve also prepared a short tour of the Bisq interface so you can make the most of it.
Buy Verified Bisq Account – Full Details
- Verified Bisq Account
- Will provide all login information
- Information regarding the backup
- Customer support
- Verification documents
How is Bisq different from other decentralized exchanges?
Bisq is a peer-to-peer trading network, not a website or “app” or other centralized service. It’s software you run on your own hardware, which connects to other people running the Bisq software to facilitate trades. It’s open-source and community-driven.
And you can trade bitcoin for fiat currencies with it!
The difference between Bisq and other so-called decentralized exchanges is as stark as the difference between owning your own home and renting someone else’s—in the former case you have full control over the property, and in the latter you’re always subject to the landlord’s whims and demands (no matter how nice the landlord may seem to be).
With Bisq you’re always the owner—not just owner of your bitcoin, but also owner of your data.
1. Bisq does not hold any bitcoin. All bitcoin used for trading is held in 2-of-2 multisignature addresses controlled solely by the trading peers themselves.
2. Bisq does not hold any national currency. National currency is transferred directly from one trader to the other using traditional banking and payment services.
3. All Bisq data is transferred over its own secure peer-to-peer network, which is built on top of the Tor network—no central servers. This means there are no data honeypots, rendering large-scale hacks of customer information databases impossible.
4. Bisq does not know anything about traders who use its network, and no data is stored on who trades with whom.
5. Bisq does not require registration, so your privacy is protected, and you can begin trading instantly.
6. Bisq is code, not a company. It is an open-source project organized as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) built on top of Bitcoin.
Is Bisq safe?
Thanks to strong incentives encouraging traders to play fairly, the vast majority of trades on Bisq go smoothly and quickly.
Bisq employs three primary mechanisms to achieve security:
1. All bitcoin traded with Bisq is secured in a 2-of-2 multisignature address.
2. Both traders are required to pay security deposits, which are refunded after trades are completed.
3. Trade disputes are handled through a 3-tier mechanism that includes end-to-end encrypted trader chat, mediation, and arbitration.
When trading fiat currency for bitcoin, there is always some chargeback risk, as fiat transactions can often be reversed.
To mitigate this risk, Bisq:
1. only supports payment methods which are known to make chargebacks difficult—this is why Bisq does not support PayPal and credit cards, for example. See more on chargeback risks.
2. employs an signing mechanism that forces 0.01 BTC buy limits until a buyer’s integrity (not identity!) is verified.
Why does Bisq require a security deposit in BTC?
Security deposits create strong incentives for buyers and sellers to follow the rules of Bisq’s trading protocol. Deposits are locked into multisig escrow along with the bitcoin being traded, and are returned to each user when the trade is complete.
If a trade is disputed through a mediator or arbitrator, some or all of the offending party’s security deposit may be awarded to the counterparty. Examples of protocol violations include a buyer failing to pay a seller, paying with a different account or with a different name, or a seller failing to acknowledge receipt of a buyer’s payment.
Most Bisq trades complete without any problem thanks in part to the incentives that security deposits create.
Visit Buyaccountss.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts